Save Time and Money Managing Vehicle, Fleet, and Equipment Compliance
LicenseHQ centralizes data and documents and manages deadlines to save you time and minimize non-compliance
How Much Time Are You Wasting?
The myriad of federal, state, and local regulations surrounding business vehicles and equipment licensing creates a nightmare for compliance professionals without the proper tools. Many companies struggle with clusters of spreadsheets, despite their inefficiencies and unreliability. Another common mistake is taking a reactive approach to compliance by simply processing the mail; ignoring the established track record of authorities sending renewal forms to field offices, to the operator directly, or simply failing to send the form. Such approaches inevitably result in considerable wasted time and stress, as well as missed deadlines, fines, and equipment being removed from service.
- Fumbling around with spreadsheets to track important vehicle and equipment data because "itís the way itís always been done"
- Processing the mail hoping authorities will send renewal forms and information to the central office instead of field offices or the operator
- Wasting time contacting vehicle and equipment operators in the field to obtain missing required information and documentation
- Creating payment requests and cash flow reports manually
- Misfiling documents or losing data
- Losing registrations
- Missing deadlines or cutting them too close for comfort
- Incurring fines and removing vehicles and equipment from service
- Lacking visibility into the current status of your vehicle and equipment compliance and the ability to easily generate status reports for management
- Struggling with government audits and inspections
LicenseHQ Minimizes Time Spent on Vehicle and Equipment Compliance and Your Exposure
- Centralizes all of your vehicle and equipment asset data
- Tracks all licenses, permits, and registrations for each relevant piece of equipment and vehicle along with all compliance data and supporting documentation
- Enables vehicle and equipment operators to enter required information and upload scanned documents from any location
- Includes powerful search tools allowing you to access specific licenses and permits quickly and easily
- Distributes proactive email alerts and reminders to ensure timely renewal and avoid fines and lost productivity
- Provides process transparency and reports to keep all stakeholders apprised of current status
- Creates payment requests and interfaces with any AP system
- Manages vehicle and equipment inspections as well as any subsequent violations and corrective actions
- Secures your data using role-based security
- Documents all data changes within a comprehensive audit log
See How Much Time and Money LicenseHQ Will Save You
For more information on how to improve your vehicle, fleet, and equipment compliance processes with LicenseHQ, or to contact a TCI Sales Representative, simply contact us via our online contact form, or call us at 858-547-4100.